Sanction Goods TenderCast
TenderCast Sanction Goods, Services Module provides up to date, immediate real time data and supporting input for Manufacturers, Banks, Tendering agencies and Government Agencies to predict tenders and estimate fair market value.
The European Council, Council of the European Union released on 26 June 2023 an explanation of the EU sanctions against Russia, EU Sanctions against Russia explained.
- However, if you are a bank, government agency or a manufacturer of a sanctioned good or services, how does your organization implement at scale immediately?
- For Manufacturers: How can your organization understand the future, 12-24-month, business impact of tenders now subject to sanctions? Which countries could be targeted to win-back or target that are not subject to sanctions?
- For Bank Trade Finance, Trade compliance, Government Agency: Given the market dynamics change of price and demand, how can you assure the +/- FMV and demand to assure goods are services are of FMV and consistent market demand?
TenderCast Sanction Module develops and maintains sanctioned goods and services by country with an applied algorithm of CPV and products with CPV using NLP (natural language processing). CPVs are predicted 12-24 months to understand the future tender release and fair market value. A TenderCast license will provide your organization the analytics strength to find future opportunities and assess FMV.
Click here to start your TENDERCAST free trial by booking a meeting. The objectives of the meeting will be to demonstrate TenderCast, discuss business needs, provide details to develop a proposal to begin after the trial, and start your trial. If have questions before booking a time or want to discuss please:
- Meeting: click to book a meeting
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: contact us page
- Text/Call: +12015790375
Analytics for Living Inc (analyticsforliving.org), a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization, and Fenix Solutions LLC (beafenix.net), a Veteran Owned and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), share missions to enable, develop, and implement analytics to improve living, health, education, hospitality, financial services, fire prevention and safety.